2017 ISEA Foundation Mobi dollar, is accelerating for the signing of UN Secretary General Kofi Annan
Nov 10 2017 ISEA Foundation Mobi Dollar Survivor Money System Coin to be applied Coordination of UNACE and selection of former UN Secretary General Kofi Annan.
The ISEA Foundation, in response to the global controversy over the controversial view of cryptography, is in the midst of an unprecedented crisis of global economic cataclysms, “We are going to select UNACE COIN as a coin to apply for the survival money program of MOBI,” he said.
1. UNACE COIN was selected on November 2 as a coin to apply the Mobi-Dollar Living Money program. The United Nations Ace Coin is a corporation that has been established as cryptographic specialist company in Malaysia and has signed an agreement to legally use the coin developed by TheFor, which is responsible for the development of the foundation, and will be formed in February. The final certificate will also be issued.
2. The Foundation was contacted yesterday (11/9) to discuss the schedule from Kofi Atta Annan, former UN Secretary General. The Foundation has already given some details on MobiDoll’s survival money system, and Chairman Kim will visit next month to discuss its participation with specific explanations.
3. The Foundation is in the process of discussing details with the President of the African Kingdoms Federation for the MSGnet and the Phoenix VII Project in Africa and the United Nations Conference on Social Development (next February).
4. We are negotiating with Dr. Parma, a professional manager of survival money system, and signing a confidential memorandum on October 13 under the advice of former United Nations International Law Adviser, who is in Charge of consulting the Foundation.
5. The Foundation decided to accept the establishment of the UN Eco-produce Practice (UNEPO) on November 8. The United Nations has agreed to allow the establishment of a practice body as it expects 100 million people in 2020 and one billion people in 2050. (1985) and the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (1992) for the prevention of global warming and environmental pollution.